Friday, August 6, 2010

black to black to black

This romper was the one I bought last time we went to the mall, adn yes it's on SALE! :) I decided to make an outfit post for it (although I said that I'll be doing my outfit post just for my birthday! :P) Well, we do a little photo shoot for our online shop so I got the chance to squeezed this outfit in..:D
Got this for P199 only!!! Yey! the original price is P749 and think it was a score for ME! :)
It is a deep V neck line, so I have to wear an inner garment or I'll just pin it up..:)
I have to practice not to go to the restroom when I REALLY needed to, know what I mean..hehehe..:P
Sorry for the messy hair, I really don't know what I got to do with my bangs anymore..They're all in awkward stage of length.. Might chunk it again, what do you think?
I wore the cross that I bought outside the church, it's the only black cross there.. I don't mean to use it for fashion's sake, but it's really really cool! :)
Bought the bangles online..:)
And my tights are from the thrift shop too, of course they are the ones with plastics and cartons in it..:P
And I said to my last post ( I think?) that my poupee have a similar outfit, and here she is..:) More gorgeous with its sexy eyes! LOL! :D

Hope all is well! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi sis, may blog ka pala :) Nice one! I'm glad you're starting one :) Cheers to us bloggers! :)
    I'm following you now. Drop by ka sa blog ko pag may time ka :)

    Melai of Style and Soul and F-STOP

    ReplyDelete
  2. @melai: hehehe, thanks a..:) kaka start ko palang..:) Thanks for following me..:) of course will drop by and follow you..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry lalabas din yung picture mo, minsan delayed lang ang blogger. dati kasi nagtataka ako bat may nadagdag na followers mukhang wala namang bago :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit and pictures. Like your blog! Hope you will become a follower of my blog too.
    xoxo

    http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete